Friday 14 September 2012

Happy B'day Mummy

I remained awake for yet one more night defying what you scolded me for. This time I convinced myself by saying that "the 12 o' clock, go to bed rule was applicable only at home."

And as I made through the night eating the snacks you prepared for me, I witnessed a beautiful morning. It's 6AM and the clouds are still crowning the hills and seeing the density of the cloud, I think they'll stay for at least half an hour. But then you can't make any certain assumption about Guwahati's weather. It's her free will. She'll have whatever weather she wants. Just a day back, when I came out of the CAD lab, the rain and thunderstorms were so loud that it flooded almost whole of the campus. It reminded me of my dead cellphone. :( It was almost the similar rain, when my phone gave up last year.

On a Normal Day

During the Rain
This time I was very particular and I saved three phones that day. :D
You see I'm learning. Why do you always say that I don't learn from my mistakes?




I cleaned the curtain today. It was hanging in the same way for more than a year. And I came across a wonderful thing. The best way to dry the curtain is to hang them on the windows itself.  There's a thing worth noticing when it comes to curtains. No matter whether you leave them hanging or wash them, they don't look dirty neither they do look clean. I don't know why do they look this way. But yeah I can notice the refreshing smell of detergent coming from them. I guess that is one prime reason why we wash curtains.

Sorry mummy for hanging up.
Balance khatam ho gaya tha .
I'll call you in the morning.

And by the way it's still raining and it's reminding me of you and I love the way how you extend the phone conversation by asking about things you have asked about a few minutes before.

Love you Mummy.
<3

[ I know this is very unnatural birthday wish anyone would have received. People get better wishes from strangers, let alone I'm your son. You already know how much you mean to me and there's no repeating it and the words fall too short for it. That's why I wrote something which we normally talk about. Just like a regular day. I'm gonna make you feel like it's birthday, everyday]

No comments:

Post a Comment