Saturday 8 September 2012

5th of September

Although I thought to inbox her this but the day passed so quick that I wasn't able to send. Since, we are not on good talking terms anymore, it's kind of lame to post things late. Lately, because I feel lonely, I need audience to almost everything I write but I'm sure that she doesn't know about this place and therefore I'm posting it here.


Now I think that it isn't a surprise to you anymore as I crawl into your inbox once again. Since, it's the third time in a row, I expect that you now must be knowing  "Why am I here again"?

Clichéd Question
But the reply differs from person to person.

The Poets put them in their Poem
The Engineers in their Innovation
The Researchers in their Papers
And The Brave in their Swords


I've had 20 springs of my life and I'm right now neither of them and I don't know how to put it in front of you.

You must be seeing a pattern by now.
First, The Friendship Day
Second, The day when you left your home
Third, Eid Mubarak

And fourth, well
Happy Teacher's Day

I know this must be making you feel old. You're the youngest person I'm wishing this day. But let me tell you a thing which might relieve you a bit.
"Before you, the youngest person whom I wished this day is just about three or four years elder to you and she's too a girl. :P"

Everyone is ready to pour in advices but one learns when he sees others of their age executing those advices perfectly, which makes you one of the person from whom I learnt a couple of things. Allow me recite the lessons I learnt from you

"The beauty of a beauty lies in how you preserve that beauty".
"The more you run away, the more you'll be ran after but then this can continue only for a while not forever"
"Long Distance never works but when you think you can start a thing over long distance, you're world's biggest fool".
"Focus on yourself, automatically people will focus at you."
"There's a cure to everything, even for Lost Love. [Just get involved in something, get driven coz the moment you sit idle, your mind will start forming a picture before your eyes.
And in those moments only, one writes a blog like this.]

So, thank you for all the lessons.
Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment