Friday 14 September 2012

The Woman III

It is my Mom's birthday.
It's raining outside.
The weekend is about to start from tomorrow.

I don't think there can be any better day to break up with you. I know you broke up a month ago and but I didn't. I still had you in my mind. I really think there should be some ground rules for breaking up. It should be like divorce. I mean both the people should sign the document at the same time. Well here after a month and a half, I'm giving up on you.
You might think why I am I doing this all of a sudden. Well, I have been tracing back to how it all started in the first place and I came to a conclusion, it was never you, but the idea of being in Love in a long distance is what I loved. I had fantasies about it and I even told you this thing once.

"Just think of it, we haven't meet a single time and we'll be meeting for the first time after knowing each other for an year and then year after year we'll meet like this. All of it feels like some fairy tale".
But you know this is not the age of fairies but it's an age of Bitches. In no way I'm disrespecting, I;m just writing about the general thing that's happening with people these days with some instances that may be private. Whooo! I'm not taking names.

It wasn't your fault either. I don't recall a single time when you advanced [i think that's the right word]. You never let your guard down.

So, here I am signing in for a new journey.
Wish me luck only if you have good thoughts in mind.

Good Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment