Monday 5 November 2012

Why do I write here?

We live in a world where anyone can be a reporter anytime? Log in to twitter and you're a pigeon delivering messages and news.

We live in a world where anyone of us can be poets? Modern poems hardly need a rhyme scheme or a literary device. So, log in to poemhunter.com and congratulations you're one among the poets.

As a matter of fact, one can even be a novelist. Write your success story or if you failed, write your failure story and who knows. They can be the best sellers of tomorrow.

And here I am, wanting to be all of them but still stuck in my routinely affairs.

One of the prime reasons, Why I write here on Blogger is that my family and friends hardly know that I exist here.

I like to talk to people. I like to socialize. But very often almost all the time when I get into a conversation, I offend people. Although, I never mean to but it happens.

So, blogger is quite a nice place for me right now. I can write my mind here letting myself convinced that some way or the other, I'm socializing and since, hardly anyone knows of my presence here, it guarantees that no one is offended by me.

A perfect place for people like me.



No comments:

Post a Comment