Tuesday 27 November 2012

Loose Sheets Vs. Notebook

As soon as I came to college, I began a new life; I wanted to amend a few things and I did. Out of all the amendment acts bestowed by me, one of them was writing on loose sheets and plain paper. Although, I gave plain paper, an approval after I started writing neat and straight without much of the deviation on the abscissa from the point where the word started to the point where the word ended. But eventually, I gave green signal to the plain paper, influenced not only by my recently acquired excellence in writing those days but also by the fact that plain paper was the only loose sheet that was available in the campus. Considering loose sheets were my priority, graph papers were also an option but isn't it obvious why I ruled it out?

Now the reason why I thought of loose sheets in the first place; I wanted to explore things to it's maximum depth and writing loose fuels that, in a way, that you can always keep adding your notes but notebook confines things. After all, you can skip to a different topic leaving a certain number of pages only. But when it comes to being loose, you can easily skip infinite pages.

The second is a very funny one. Many a times when I write, I loose enthusiasm in the middle of it. Something else tends to grapple my attention, resulting in an unmotivated piece of writing that would repulse anyone. The choice that I made makes sure that I add only the motivated writings and nothing else.

Ultimately, I dropped the idea of writing in Notebooks. But now after an year and a half, I'm thinking that may be, maybe writing in notebooks isn't bad after all.
Arranging everything chronologically is also a very good way of arranging things. Plus, it also saves a lot of effort which I put into managing loose sheets.

So, I finally, I'm making up my mind once again.
Academics- Loose Sheets (No Strings Attached)
Everything Else- The Notebook

Loose Sheets Vs. Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment