Saturday 15 February 2014

To my Valentine,

I started my blog page on 26th of August 2012. The following post dates back to February 2012. And as I am trying to have all my writings at one place, this month seems suitable to add the following poetry here:

The only way,
I've known this day,
Is to wish Mumma 'Valentine's Day'

 On my own when I woke up early,
Managing my hairs, pillow made them curly;
Rubbing my eyes, putting my glasses,
Without my slippers, running on the grasses.

Just to pluck the brightest rose,
(thinking) To my first Love, this red rose goes.
To the one who have loved me more than anyone,
Right from the day when I was born,
And everyday her love goes stronger,
Even compared to Dad, her love's nine months longer.

But,
today I've plucked two,
One for her and one for you.

She easily knows sadness in my laugh,
Yes in my No.
And then makes my worry look dwarf,
Drive them away with just a blow.




I expect somewhat same love from you,
And I believe you deserve rose number two,

Thanks for being so tender and affectionate,
Thanks for scolding me when I got late.
Thanks for being the first to kiss on my lips.
Thanks for giving me a place in your left ribs.
Thanks for understanding all my excuses.
Thanks for tolerating all my abuses.
Thanks for patting me on my successes,
Thanks for sharing moment on my looses.


This Valentine made me realize how lucky I am,
But still there's love of another person, I want to claim.

Sorry Sweetheart,
But I want to pluck yet another rose,
Love for another girl in my heart has aroused.

You loved me so much and I'm the culprit,
And for my fault I don't even expect you to forgive me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish to pluck Rose number three.
For our daughter the third one would be.




No comments:

Post a Comment