Tuesday 18 February 2014

A Cosmic Valentine

The Valentine's Day is over. People are now back in their lives. The Mid-Semester Examinations are going to start or already underway and here I am sharing one more post on this theme. 

"Piyush, Go get a life", this is what most of you'd say.

Allow me to clarify. I'm not doing it on purpose (especially not this time). In one of my posts earlier on Facebook, I even told everyone loud that I am not going to share any other Valentine post now. But the nature seems to enjoy this February more than any of us. First, the sudden change of weather in Guwahati on 14th and now when the Sun came back today, it came like this:

The Sun Rays split into two from the blades of the exhaust fan,
And kissed the floor by making a heart.

I am not the one to blame.
It's cosmic.
And I don't have any control over this.
This post, however, is so appealing that I had to share.

I woke up at around 8 and by this time I already had missed my PT and while I was going to brush my teeth, I found this. I immediately took this picture from my phone. Apart from this one, I clicked two more and by the time I could get my Digital Camera, it was gone. Just like that, gone.

Now coming to the important part.
No cosmic phenomena goes by just like that. It teaches you. What did it teach me ?
Well,

Lesson 1:

Life is (still) beautiful. Many a times we look at our life and ask ourselves. What have I done to myself? I am not the same person anymore. There were so many things that I wanted to do and now I can't but when you find something like this, it reminds you that Life is still Beautiful.
In fact, it is always beautiful. Somewhere in this world, there is someone who would be encountering a cosmic phenomena like this and if momentarily, the world can be beautiful for them, Why cant't it be for me ? Why can't it be for you ?


Lesson 2:
Events like this, this so called phenomena, the phenomenal things, they occur for a very brief period of time. For example this picture, by the time, I could get my camera, it was gone. 

Does this short duration make this incident less beautiful?
Or, does this make this incident a Sad one ?

No, in fact, a short duration makes this event a rare one and perhaps more beautiful. The same thing goes with our relationships. Sometime, we don't get the person we want in the long run of our life. That shouldn't make us sad for the rest of our lives and that shouldn't affect our plans ahead in life. If the moment you spent with each other was beautiful, no matter how small it were, if it was beautiful, it was worth having. Just like the picture above. It hardly lasted for a minute, may be even less that that.

Did the Sun stop shining for the rest of the day ? 
Did the earth started lamenting because the rays aren't making a heart anymore ?

Let's not turn the beautiful things into an ugly one. Learn to embrace life as it is. Because when you do so, you not only help yourself, you help your other half and the whole breed of people get inspired from you, like the way I got inspired from this picture. There is nothing called Forever and Forever is every moment. 

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever - Carl Sagan

If something good ended, that means that duration was forever for that event. When you can't be forever, how can you promise being there forever. However, you can be forever, if you continue doing what you love doing. Keep excelling in your work.

Like the Sun is at Shinning.
Like the Earth is at Nourishing.


Keep Shining.

A similar blog post on a theme similar as Lesson 2.
Blog Link




No comments:

Post a Comment