Friday 14 February 2014

Mom and Me


14th February, 2014
A conversation in the middle of night:

Me (tiresome): Hello !

Mom: You don't look happy. Ain't this day supposed to be for young people like you ?
Me: I have a Quiz (Test) today. What else should I sound like?
Mom: Isn't this day supposed to be that way? 

             A Test.
             "A Test to Impress"

Happy Valentines' Day, Mummy. 



Edit:

Later today, Mom gave me a call and told me about the prank Nanaji played on Nani today. My Nanaji  told 
my Nani that he is going to look for a girl for my elder cousin and since no one else in the family knew about it, she rang everyone up eventually and this news was now in the whole family. 

On this I said to my Mom, "Acha hua mere liye nahi khojne gaye kyuki main toh khud khojunga apne liye ( I'm glad that he didn't go searching a girl for me, because I'll do it on my own")
Mom: Koi jarurat nahi hai ye sab ka. Tumhari mummy abhi hai. Main hu na khojne k liye. (Your Mom is still alive and you don't need to do all this> I'll find someone for you.)

Nanaji (taking phone from her) : Jo chiz raah chalte mil jae usse khojne ki kya jarurat. (You don't need to "find" something that is easily available.)

No comments:

Post a Comment