Sunday 30 June 2013

Pretty Girls (bum Jarim Du) of Bhutan

As mentioned in my previous blog, I promised to write about Girls. The problem with girls or rather beautiful girls is that a writer feels ashamed when he writes about girls, mostly because he feels ashamed of his writing as it often comes out to be nothing, literally nothing as compared to the Girl's Grandeur.

That's why I decided  to write less and post more pictures.








School Going Girls: I liked that even in the schools, students are ought to wear the National Dress. 


 This was the public parking in Thimpu were I took many random clicks. Next Five Clicks are from the same place. 






Now comes the Clock Square. It was the Central Space in the City and here too I got to take many clicks.













Inside the Monastery located inside the Administrative Premises of Thimpu.








While casually roaming in the City














I'll further try to enrich this collection when I visit this place once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment