Wednesday 19 June 2013

At the Brothel

One of my Old Poems
[January 2nd week, 2011]


I was with a friend that night, 
He was going to take of at a secret place nearby.
Full of curiosity, I followed his steps, 
Leaving behind no trace..

On the deserted road, 
Bus no.29 we board; 
Ten minutes after, we reached the place, 
I wonder whether it was 'Night or Day'..

The Place

Full of life, Full of joy; 
Every women like Helen of Troy..
Down the aisle someone appeared, 
'Follow me', whispered in the year and then disappeared..

From there on, me and my friend parted; 
Only to meet at the time when 'day' started..
I followed her, 
Looking around everything pleasing, 
The smell of Rose so appealing; 
I dont know what perfume she used or she used or not, 
Well, I was just enjoying the ecstasy she brought..

Something strange was the atmosphere, 
Smile floating everywhere; 
Felt like I found Eldorado, 
In the midst of frustations' tornado..

A bit smoky was the environment, 
But not suffocating; 
Everyone reaching to contentment, 
But I kept on waiting..

Dim light, 
Dark night..
But I wasn't afraid, 
I went on wherever the path lead..

Not a single hand was vacant, 
For someone else to hold; 
Number of people like pie by 2 of secant, 
And everyone having their lover to behold..

I could smell her, I feel
Searching for her, my eyes bleed..
Whisper echoing my head, 
Insisting me to tread..
I was almost lost, 
Going forward and backward but at last, 
Didn't take care of my path, 
Eventually I slid, 
Someone grabbed me in a blink, 
To my amazement, it was She..





The Journey from there on

Got back upon my feet, 
Her hands so soft, I thought she used 'Veet'..
Looked into her eyes straight, 
My Dream Girl, at last we met..

Pending Sheet and DPP's, 
Not a single thing dared to bother, 
As we went on together..
Walking hand in hand, we found an inn; 
In an unknown land, a place unseen; 

She promised- She'll show me the places where I've never been, 
But first of all let us get cleaned..
I went to wash my face, 
Hoping for a warm embrace..

Then to reception to collect the keys, 
Any rooms available, please..

The Owner: The lady with you already collected.
Me: Pardon, Which room she selected? 

The Owner: Two Zero One, Sir! 
Me (thinking) : May be a lucky no. for her..

The Owner: Did you said something? 
Me: No, I was just thinking..

The Owner: Will you be buying the treat? 
Me: Wait, first let of ask, what she wants to eat..

The Owner: Ok, then I'll be sending waiter to your room.
Me: Yeah sure just do it soon..

I went up and knocked the door.
She: I'm changing. Don't bang any more

Me: What if you're not dressed complete? I can come in.
She: Darling, How mean? 

Me: Will you've something to eat? 
She: No, will just see you, my appetite complete..

Just ordered for coffee, as it was cold; 
The greatest night of my life was about to unfold..

Heard the unbolting of the door, 
All at once startled for sure; 

Her long locks and the black gown, 
Oh God! I'm literally drowned.
A ribbon on the waist, 
Two buttons on the chest..

She said 'Sir' and leaned at the gate, 
Have you ever been so close, so intimate? 
No, no Madam
This is the first time I'm being an Adam.

Felt like all my pains was about to curb, 
A tag outside the door saying, 'Do not Disturb'! 

I went inside and it was warm, 
Appreciating her face, full of charm.

She: You seem so nervous, so sweaty..
Me: Never had something so got in vicinity..
She: Tch.. Tch.. Tch.. So pity..
Me: Am I the only looser in the city? ? 

She laughed and avoided, 
No specific reasons provided..






The Room

It gave the effect of a Honeymoon suite, 
Eased off myself by putting off my boots..

There was a baby's photo on the wall, 
And that baby holding a playing ball..
I saw that picture and them turned to her face.
God! Her cheeks so red, 
As if she's ashamed..

And this time we laughed and avoided.
No need of reasons to be provided..

From my 5800, took her pics, 
Her awesome eyes and her glowing cheeks.

Just when I was about to hold her hand, 
The Door banged

'You ******** whore, 
Open the door', a harsh voice roared..
I could see fear floating in her eyes, 
Her eye as if they gonna cry..

She: The voice, It's of the man who bought me yesterday, 
His behaviour so rough, I ran off today..

I watched her for a while and to the balcony door I gaze.
Sweetheart, Let's escape..





Escape

From the second floor, almost impossible to jump down; 
Took out bedsheets and tied them around..
Somehow we came down, 
It was cold outside and she was just in her gown..

Untied a bed sheet and threw around her body, 
God! Even in that she looked pretty..
That black bed sheet and pink flowers in them, 
For her miserable situation who is to blame? 

As we were running as fast as we could, 
I noticed she wasn't running as fast as she should..

She sprained her legs, 
And to move every inch she now begs, 
Didnt think of anything, lifted her up; 
Promised to myself, I won't give up..

She: Why are you doing this to me? 
All these things, you don't have to be..
Me: I don't know, what's happening to me? 
Just wanna save you from your enemy..

She was still feeling cold, I could feel, 
Bought her a pink jacket from the local mill..
Mill which was still functioning in the night, 
Took shelter there, under the warm light..
Warm light from the glowing bulb, 
Her sprain she told was almost curb'd..

Lighted up my cigarette, to ease off my worry
She: To die darling, why are you in so hurry? 
Put this dirt out of your mouth, 
Just don't force me to shout..

Me: Then do something to make me easy, 
Plan of something to keep my lips busy..

She kissed me, 
Felt like I'm at the top of world, 
At the top of mountain; 
Tasting love from the purest fountain..
Just from the first kiss, I became insane..
Kissing her over and over again..

Suddenly, her phone rang..
She: It's an unknown number.
Me: Dont pick up, it might prove blunder.
Give it to me, let of check, 
Seeing that number, my whole body shaked..

It was my number..
But where the hell is my phone, 
Dropped it on the way unknown..

Me: Forget it, cut the call.
That phone was precious just for your pic; 
Since I have you, my phone I don't seek..

Drop this, 
Let's have something to eat, 
Need something for hunger to beat..

Then we had our Maggi; 
Maggi never tasted better, 
Just two of up in that shelter..

Me: As the day breaks into the new Sun..
Together we'll run..
She: But where? 
Me: A place away from fear..

By 5 am, reache railway station..
From ticket counter got reservation..
In the waiting room, 
Waiting for the train to arrive, 
Planning things ahead of my life..
Felt asleep on her shoulder, 
And when I woke up
Lighting and Thunder...

She was gone, 
And I was left alone...


[ I noticed my upper pocket was heavy. When i searched, i found it was my phone. She went back to the guy who bought her. But she left a message..]

' 'I'm not a good girl, you know; 
A kind of girl whom people always throw..

I was always a threat to your life, 
And now I sincerely hope, you find a beautiful wife..
Someone who'll love you more than anyone can do, 
Love that is gentle, warm, tender and true..

I deleted my pics from your phone, 
In your memories, I'll always be unknown..''

I had nothing to say, 
Just tears in my eyes..
My Friend called: From 7: 30, you've your parallel class. Bhai...



About the Sketch:
Contributor- 
Michael York [Character Animator]

No comments:

Post a Comment