Monday 27 August 2012

Trying to Balance

My daily routine is so flexible that I end up messing everyday. I hardly recall a single thing, which I planned and end up doing on the schedule on which I preplanned. It's not because I prefer doing one thing and often at times, I keep doing a particular thing for prolonged hours and at the end of the day I miss on every other thing. It's just that it's getting difficult to manage academics, work and play. Even when I do come up with some kind of routine, I end up failing at it drastically right from the next hour because of it's rigidity and hardness.
"They say what doesn't kills you, makes you stronger".
For me the days are going like.
"What doesn't kills you, makes you spend another day thinking you can be killed at any moment".
Pushing myself isn't working.You can push yourself once, twice, thrice or a few more than that. But you can't push yourself every day. It strains you and once you get injured, after a few days of recovery, you're back in the league of Ordinary Gentleman with Ordinary Pace.

I need a Balanced Life Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment