Monday 27 August 2012

The Woman

I don't want to meet you, not even in my dreams. Moreover, I don't even want to bump into you. It's just that I feel so naked when I find you in my vicinity. You know how I feel, you know what I think, you know what's going in my head, you know what I'll do next and yet I can't trust you. You know everything about me and despite being turned down, I can't stop thinking about you. Perhaps, I left a part of me inside you and may be that's keeping me clung to you. A part of me that's partly inside you and partly inside me and no matter how hard I try to take that part back, I keep leaving more of me inside every time in my attempt.
I don't know what was in you which brought me towards you in the first place and it's just crazy that we haven't had met even once.
How can one develop such a strong liking to a person without even meeting once?
How can one afflict such an enormous pain without even touching?
How can one ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment