Wednesday 29 August 2012

Perfection reaching to each and every Pixel

Tomorrow Techniche'12 will be declared open. Well, Techniche'12 never was closed. Unlike, other Techno Management or other College Fests, Techniche never stays dormant. It is always eventful, always engaging. We have "Technothlon aka Techno", We have "The Guwahati Half Marathon" , We have "Escalades" organized in different cities, the "Online Events", and all of these happenings never allow us to keep the shutter down. Well, honestly speaking, we never want the shutter to go down. We "Celebrated Innovation" for four days last year and right from the next day, we started the work for Winter Publicity of Techno.

From the college which never sleeps, we present to you the Fest which never sleeps.


I don't have anything to brag about what I did last year [Trust me you'll never want others to know that all you did was infra work :P] and I don't know that the efforts that I put in [ jitna fight mare (as we speak here) ] this year is worth bragging about or not but I know about the simple joy it brings to me when I find all of it happening.

Many a times when I see everyone working for it, I like there's a big wedding in my house and I'm a kid. All I'm asked to do is to be polite and nice to everyone. I don't do anything yet I feel so ecstatic to be a part of it.

And I want to quote a  line from Srijan Bhaiya's blog that, "It is all there, the perfect ingredients for something so perfect that its only imperfection is that it is difficult for it to be any more perfect than what it already is." [Bhaiya, I just changed the Tense.. :P]

I see my seniors and my batch mates working their asses off. Also, the tiny new members of our family doing what they're asked to do. I see them putting their whole heart into it, right from a simple team member to the Heads and the Convener, trying to perfect their job in every possible way.
I guess that's why it's called "Pixelating Perfection".

Jai Techniche. \m/

One of the posters from the last year

No comments:

Post a Comment