Thursday 8 August 2013

My Most Sensual Click till Date [Behind the Scene]

Click on it for better viewing experience

Is it my Hostel Room ?
Yes !

And all only Boys are supposed to be here?

Yes !

Then how do you have a Bra in this picture.


These are the first few questions that I've been asked once I uploaded this picture.

Here's the complete story:

I was part of  the NSS team who were responsible for Cloth Distribution Drive that we organised during January '12. After reaching our destination, one of my friend [perhaps, I shouldn't name him] found out a packet of women brassier in the whole heap of clothes that we collected and sneaked it in my bag.

And this is how this Bra landed in my room. 


After that one morning in the month of February '12 [The Valentine's Month], I got inspired to click a photograph and this was the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment