Wednesday 7 August 2013

Love's Secret [Darjeeling]

Click on the picture for better viewing experience


I visited Darjeeling during January '13, where I had a chance to go to Rock Gardens. Along with rough terrain (as the name suggests) and waterfalls the place was very romantic. No wonder the couple in the picture above decided to visit this place too.

I clicked this without letting them know about it and once I got the click, I showed them. They were overjoyed after seeing this and asked me to give them a copy of it.

Love was in the Air.

Then one day, very recently, I came across a poem by William Blake. I thought this could go along with this photograph and then I came up with what you see above.

Love's Secret

Never seek to tell thy love, 
Love that never told can be;
For the gentle wind does move
Silently, invisibly.

I told my love, I told my love,
I told her all my heart;
Trembling, cold, in ghastly fears,
Ah! she did depart!

Soon as she was gone from me,
A traveler came by,
Silently, invisibly 
He took her with a sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment